Radiating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RadiatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Radiate
• RadiateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To enlighten; to illuminate; to shed light or brightness on; to irradiate.
- (a.) Having in a capitulum large ray florets which are unlike the disk florets, as in the aster, daisy, etc.
- (v. i.) To proceed in direct lines from a point or surface; to issue in rays, as light or heat.
- (a.) Belonging to the Radiata.
- (v. t.) To emit or send out in direct lines from a point or points; as, to radiate heat.
- (n.) One of the Radiata.
- (v. i.) To emit rays; to be radiant; to shine.
- (a.) Having rays or parts diverging from a center; radiated; as, a radiate crystal.