Ramp Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RampDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any sloping member, other than a purely constructional one, such as a continuous parapet to a staircase.
- (v. i.) To climb, as a plant; to creep up.
- (n.) An inclined plane serving as a communication between different interior levels.
- (n.) A highwayman; a robber.
- (v. i.) To move by leaps, or as by leaps; hence, to move swiftly or with violence.
- (n.) A romping woman; a prostitute.
- (n.) A short bend, slope, or curve, where a hand rail or cap changes its direction.
- (v. i.) To spring; to leap; to bound; to rear; to prance; to become rampant; hence, to frolic; to romp.
- (n.) A leap; a spring; a hostile advance.
• RamplerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A rambler.
- (a.) Roving; rambling.