Rave Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RaveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To wander in mind or intellect; to be delirious; to talk or act irrationally; to be wild, furious, or raging, as a madman.
- (v. t.) To utter in madness or frenzy; to say wildly; as, to rave nonsense.
- (v. i.) To talk with unreasonable enthusiasm or excessive passion or excitement; -- followed by about, of, or on; as, he raved about her beauty.
- () imp. of Rive.
- (n.) One of the upper side pieces of the frame of a wagon body or a sleigh.
- (v. i.) To rush wildly or furiously.
• RavenerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A bird of prey, as the owl or vulture.
- (n.) One who, or that which, ravens or plunders.
• RavedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rave