Realize Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RealizeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To convert into real property; to make real estate of; as, to realize his fortune.
- (v. i.) To convert any kind of property into money, especially property representing investments, as shares in stock companies, bonds, etc.
- (v. t.) To make real; to convert from the imaginary or fictitious into the actual; to bring into concrete existence; to effectuate; to accomplish; as, to realize a scheme or project.
- (v. t.) To acquire as an actual possession; to obtain as the result of plans and efforts; to gain; to get; as, to realize large profits from a speculation.
- (v. t.) To convert into actual money; as, to realize assets.
- (v. t.) To cause to seem real; to impress upon the mind as actual; to feel vividly or strongly; to make ones own in apprehension or experience.
• RealizerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who realizes.