Recline Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ReclineDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To assume, or to be in, a recumbent position; as, to recline on a couch.
- (v. i.) To lean or incline; as, to recline against a wall.
- (v. t.) To cause or permit to lean, incline, rest, etc.; to place in a recumbent position; as, to recline the head on the hand.
- (v. t.) Having a reclining posture; leaning; reclining.
• ReclinerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, reclines.
• ReclinedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Recline
- (a.) Falling or turned downward; reclinate.