Recompensed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RecompensedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Recompense
• RecompenseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To render an equivalent to, for service, loss, etc.; to requite; to remunerate; to compensate.
- (n.) An equivalent returned for anything done, suffered, or given; compensation; requital; suitable return.
- (v. t.) To give in return; to pay back; to pay, as something earned or deserved.
- (v. t.) To return an equivalent for; to give compensation for; to atone for; to pay for.
- (v. i.) To give recompense; to make amends or requital.