Reflexed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ReflexedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Bent backward or outward.
• ReflexDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Reflection; the light reflected from an illuminated surface to one in shade.
- (v. t.) To bend back; to turn back.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or produced by, stimulus or excitation without the necessary intervention of consciousness.
- (a.) Directed back; attended by reflection; retroactive; introspective.
- (n.) An involuntary movement produced by reflex action.
- (a.) Produced in reaction, in resistance, or in return.
- (v. t.) To reflect.