Refusing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RefusingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Refuse
• RefuseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Refused; rejected; hence; left as unworthy of acceptance; of no value; worthless.
- (n.) That which is refused or rejected as useless; waste or worthless matter.
- (v. t.) To deny, as a request, demand, invitation, or command; to decline to do or grant.
- (v. t.) To decline to accept; to reject; to deny the request or petition of; as, to refuse a suitor.
- (v. t.) To disown.
- (v. t.) To throw back, or cause to keep back (as the center, a wing, or a flank), out of the regular aligment when troops ar/ about to engage the enemy; as, to refuse the right wing while the left wing attacks.
- (n.) Refusal.
- (v. i.) To deny compliance; not to comply.