Regenerator Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RegeneratorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A device used in connection with hot-air engines, gas-burning furnaces, etc., in which the incoming air or gas is heated by being brought into contact with masses of iron, brick, etc., which have been previously heated by the outgoing, or escaping, hot air or gas.
- (n.) One who, or that which, regenerates.
• RegeneratoryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having power to renew; tending to reproduce; regenerating.