Remained Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RemainedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Remain
• RemainDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To await; to be left to.
- (n.) That which is left; relic; remainder; -- chiefly in the plural.
- (v. i.) To stay behind while others withdraw; to be left after others have been removed or destroyed; to be left after a number or quantity has been subtracted or cut off; to be left as not included or comprised.
- (n.) The posthumous works or productions, esp. literary works, of one who is dead; as, Cecils
- (n.) State of remaining; stay.
- (n.) That which is left of a human being after the life is gone; relics; a dead body.
- (v. i.) To continue unchanged in place, form, or condition, or undiminished in quantity; to abide; to stay; to endure; to last.