Reprieved Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ReprievedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Reprieve
• ReprieveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A temporary suspension of the execution of a sentence, especially of a sentence of death.
- (v. t.) To delay the punishment of; to suspend the execution of sentence on; to give a respite to; to respite; as, to reprieve a criminal for thirty days.
- (n.) Interval of ease or relief; respite.
- (v. t.) To relieve for a time, or temporarily.