Reproached Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ReproachedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Reproach
• ReproachDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) A cause of blame or censure; shame; disgrace.
- (v.) The act of reproaching; censure mingled with contempt; contumelious or opprobrious language toward any person; abusive reflections; as, severe reproach.
- (v.) An object of blame, censure, scorn, or derision.
- (v. t.) To attribute blame to; to allege something disgraceful against; to charge with a fault; to censure severely or contemptuously; to upbraid.
- (v. t.) To come back to, or come home to, as a matter of blame; to bring shame or disgrace upon; to disgrace.