Reproduce Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ReproduceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To produce again.
- (v. t.) To produce again, by generation or the like; to cause the existence of (something of the same class, kind, or nature as another thing); to generate or beget, as offspring; as, to reproduce a rose; some animals are reproduced by gemmation.
- (v. t.) To bring forward again; as, to reproduce a witness; to reproduce charges; to reproduce a play.
- (v. t.) To make an image or other representation of; to portray; to cause to exist in the memory or imagination; to make a copy of; as, to reproduce a persons features in marble, or on canvas; to reproduce a design.
- (v. t.) To cause to exist again.
• ReproducerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) In a phonograph, a device containing a sounding diaphragm and the needle or stylus that traverses the moving record, for reproducing the sound.
- (n.) In a manograph, a device for reproducing the engine stroke on a reduced scale.
- (n.) One who, or that which, reproduces.