Resident Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ResidentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A diplomatic representative who resides at a foreign court; -- a term usualy applied to ministers of a rank inferior to that of ambassadors. See the Note under Minister, 4.
- (a.) Dwelling, or having an abode, in a place for a continued length of time; residing on ones own estate; -- opposed to nonresident; as, resident in the city or in the country.
- (a.) Fixed; stable; certain.
- (n.) One who resides or dwells in a place for some time.
• ResidentiaryshipDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The office or condition of a residentiary.
• ResidenterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A resident.