Restore Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RestoreDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To renew; to reestablish; as, to restore harmony among those who are variance.
- (v. t.) To bring back to its former state; to bring back from a state of ruin, decay, disease, or the like; to repair; to renew; to recover.
- (n.) Restoration.
- (v. t.) To bring back from a state of injury or decay, or from a changed condition; as, to restore a painting, statue, etc.
- (v. t.) To give in place of, or as satisfaction for.
- (v. t.) To form a picture or model of, as of something lost or mutilated; as, to restore a ruined building, city, or the like.
- (v. t.) To make good; to make amends for.
- (v. t.) To give or bring back, as that which has been lost., or taken away; to bring back to the owner; to replace.
• RestoredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Restore