Revenged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RevengedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Revenge
• RevengeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of revenging; vengeance; retaliation; a returning of evil for evil.
- (v. i.) To take vengeance; -- with
- (v. t.) To inflict harm in return for, as an injury, insult, etc.; to exact satisfaction for, under a sense of injury; to avenge; -- followed either by the wrong received, or by the person or thing wronged, as the object, or by the reciprocal pronoun as direct object, and a preposition before the wrong done or the wrongdoer.
- (n.) The disposition to revenge; a malignant wishing of evil to one who has done us an injury.
- (v. t.) To inflict injury for, in a spiteful, wrong, or malignant spirit; to wreak vengeance for maliciously.