Revert Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RevertDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To return to the proprietor after the termination of a particular estate granted by him.
- (v. t.) To change back. See Revert, v. i.
- (v. i.) To change back, as from a soluble to an insoluble state or the reverse; thus, phosphoric acid in certain fertilizers reverts.
- (v. i.) To return; to come back.
- (n.) One who, or that which, reverts.
- (v. t.) To throw back; to reflect; to reverberate.
- (v. i.) To return, wholly or in part, towards some preexistent form; to take on the traits or characters of an ancestral type.
- (v. t.) To turn back, or to the contrary; to reverse.
• RevertentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A remedy which restores the natural order of the inverted irritative motions in the animal system.
• RevertedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Revert
- (a.) Turned back; reversed. Specifically: (Her.) Bent or curved twice, in opposite directions, or in the form of an S.