Right-Handed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• Right-handedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having the same direction or course as the movement of the hands of a watch seen in front; -- said of the motion of a revolving object looked at from a given direction.
- (a.) Using the right hand habitually, or more easily than the left.
- (a.) Having the whorls rising from left to right; dextral; -- said of spiral shells. See Illust. of Scalaria.
• Right-handDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Situated or being on the right; nearer the right hand than the left; as, the right-hand side, room, or road.
- (a.) Chiefly relied on; almost indispensable.
• Right-handednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state or quality of being right-handed; hence, skill; dexterity.