Ripening Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RipeningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ripen
• RipenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To approach or come to perfection.
- (v. t.) To mature; to fit or prepare; to bring to perfection; as, to ripen the judgment.
- (v. i.) To grow ripe; to become mature, as grain, fruit, flowers, and the like; as, grapes ripen in the sun.
- (v. t.) To cause to mature; to make ripe; as, the warm days ripened the corn.