Roweled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RoweledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rowel
• RowelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A roll of hair, silk, etc., passed through the flesh of horses, answering to a seton in human surgery.
- (n.) A little flat ring or wheel on horses bits.
- (v. t.) To insert a rowel, or roll of hair or silk, into (as the flesh of a horse).
- (n.) The little wheel of a spur, with sharp points.