Rung Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RungDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. p.) of Ring
- () of Ring
- (n.) One of the rounds of a ladder.
- () imp. & p. p. of Ring.
- (n.) A floor timber in a ship.
- (n.) One of the radial handles projecting from the rim of a steering wheel; also, one of the pins or trundles of a lantern wheel.
- (n.) One of the stakes of a cart; a spar; a heavy staff.
• RungheadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The upper end of a floor timber in a ship.