Sac Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SacDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) See Sacs.
- (n.) A cavity, bag, or receptacle, usually containing fluid, and either closed, or opening into another cavity to the exterior; a sack.
- (n.) The privilege formerly enjoyed by the lord of a manor, of holding courts, trying causes, and imposing fines.
- (n.) See 2d Sack.
• SaccharifyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To convert into, or to impregnate with, sugar.
• SaccharizedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Saccharize