Salic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SalicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Salian Franks, or to the Salic law so called.
• SalicylalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A thin, fragrant, colorless oil, HO.C6H4.CHO, found in the flowers of meadow sweet (Spiraea), and also obtained by oxidation of salicin, saligenin, etc. It reddens on exposure. Called also salicylol, salicylic aldehyde, and formerly salicylous, / spiroylous, acid.
• SalicylideDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A white crystalline substance obtained by dehydration of salicylic acid.