Sandwiched Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SandwichedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sandwich
• SandwichDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Two pieces of bread and butter with a thin slice of meat, cheese, or the like, between them.
- (v. t.) To make into a sandwich; also, figuratively, to insert between portions of something dissimilar; to form of alternate parts or things, or alternating layers of a different nature; to interlard.