Scared Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ScaredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Scare
• ScarDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An isolated or protruding rock; a steep, rocky eminence; a bare place on the side of a mountain or steep bank of earth.
- (n.) A marine food fish, the scarus, or parrot fish.
- (n.) A mark in the skin or flesh of an animal, made by a wound or ulcer, and remaining after the wound or ulcer is healed; a cicatrix; a mark left by a previous injury; a blemish; a disfigurement.
- (n.) A mark left upon a stem or branch by the fall of a leaf, leaflet, or frond, or upon a seed by the separation of its support. See Illust.. under Axillary.
- (v. t.) To mark with a scar or scars.
- (v. i.) To form a scar.
• ScareDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Fright; esp., sudden fright produced by a trifling cause, or originating in mistake.
- (v. t.) To frighten; to strike with sudden fear; to alarm.