Scorned Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ScornedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Scorn
• ScornDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Extreme and lofty contempt; haughty disregard; that disdain which springs from the opinion of the utter meanness and unworthiness of an object.
- (n.) To treat with extreme contempt; to make the object of insult; to mock; to scoff at; to deride.
- (v. i.) To scoff; to mock; to show contumely, derision, or reproach; to act disdainfully.
- (n.) An object of extreme disdain, contempt, or derision.
- (n.) To hold in extreme contempt; to reject as unworthy of regard; to despise; to contemn; to disdain.
- (n.) An act or expression of extreme contempt.