Scrabbling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ScrabblingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scrabble
• ScrabbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To mark with irregular lines or letters; to scribble; as, to scrabble paper.
- (n.) The act of scrabbling; a moving upon the hands and knees; a scramble; also, a scribble.
- (v. t.) To scrape, paw, or scratch with the hands; to proceed by clawing with the hands and feet; to scramble; as, to scrabble up a cliff or a tree.
- (v. t.) To make irregular, crooked, or unmeaning marks; to scribble; to scrawl.