Scud Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ScudDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To pass over quickly.
- (n.) A small flight of larks, or other birds, less than a flock.
- (n.) Loose, vapory clouds driven swiftly by the wind.
- (n.) The act of scudding; a driving along; a rushing with precipitation.
- (n.) A slight, sudden shower.
- (v. i.) To be driven swiftly, or to run, before a gale, with little or no sail spread.
- (n.) Any swimming amphipod crustacean.
- (v. i.) To move swiftly; especially, to move as if driven forward by something.
• ScudiDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Scudo
• ScuddingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scud