Seeding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SeedingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Seed
• SeedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Race; generation; birth.
- (v. t.) To cover thinly with something scattered; to ornament with seedlike decorations.
- (n.) That from which anything springs; first principle; original; source; as, the seeds of virtue or vice.
- (n.) The generative fluid of the male; semen; sperm; -- not used in the plural.
- (pl. ) of Seed
- (n.) The principle of production.
- (n.) Progeny; offspring; children; descendants; as, the seed of Abraham; the seed of David.
- (n.) Any small seedlike fruit, though it may consist of a pericarp, or even a calyx, as well as the seed proper; as, parsnip seed; thistle seed.
- (v. t.) To sprinkle with seed; to plant seeds in; to sow; as, to seed a field.
- (n.) A ripened ovule, consisting of an embryo with one or more integuments, or coverings; as, an apple seed; a currant seed. By germination it produces a new plant.