Seem Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SeemDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) To appear, or to appear to be; to have a show or semblance; to present an appearance; to look; to strike ones apprehension or fancy as being; to be taken as.
- (v. t.) To befit; to beseem.
• SeemlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) Suited to the object, occasion, purpose, or character; suitable; fit; becoming; comely; decorous.
- (superl.) In a decent or suitable manner; becomingly.