Seminaries Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SeminariesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Seminary
• SeminaryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Hence, the place or original stock whence anything is brought or produced.
- (n.) Seminal state.
- (n.) Fig.: A seed bed; a source.
- (n.) A piece of ground where seed is sown for producing plants for transplantation; a nursery; a seed plat.
- (n.) A Roman Catholic priest educated in a foreign seminary; a seminarist.
- (n.) A place of education, as a scool of a high grade, an academy, college, or university.
- (a.) Belonging to seed; seminal.