Serenading Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SerenadingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Serenade
• SerenadeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A piece of music suitable to be performed at such times.
- (n.) Music sung or performed in the open air at nights; -- usually applied to musical entertainments given in the open air at night, especially by gentlemen, in a spirit of gallantry, under the windows of ladies.
- (v. i.) To perform a serenade.
- (v. t.) To entertain with a serenade.