Shaping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ShapingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Shape
• ShapeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To adapt to a purpose; to regulate; to adjust; to direct; as, to shape the course of a vessel.
- (n.) Form of embodiment, as in words; form, as of thought or conception; concrete embodiment or example, as of some quality.
- (n.) A rolled or hammered piece, as a bar, beam, angle iron, etc., having a cross section different from merchant bar.
- (n.) A piece which has been roughly forged nearly to the form it will receive when completely forged or fitted.
- (v. i.) To suit; to be adjusted or conformable.
- (n.) To design; to prepare; to plan; to arrange.
- (n.) Dress for disguise; guise.
- (n.) Character or construction of a thing as determining its external appearance; outward aspect; make; figure; form; guise; as, the shape of a tree; the shape of the head; an elegant shape.
- (n.) That which has form or figure; a figure; an appearance; a being.
- (n.) To image; to conceive; to body forth.
- (n.) A model; a pattern; a mold.
- (n.) To form or create; especially, to mold or make into a particular form; to give proper form or figure to.