Shrilling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ShrillingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Shrill
• ShrillDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) Acute; sharp; piercing; having or emitting a sharp, piercing tone or sound; -- said of a sound, or of that which produces a sound.
- (v. t.) To utter or express in a shrill tone; to cause to make a shrill sound.
- (n.) A shrill sound.
- (v. i.) To utter an acute, piercing sound; to sound with a sharp, shrill tone; to become shrill.