Shrug Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ShrugDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A drawing up of the shoulders, -- a motion usually expressing dislike, dread, or doubt.
- (v. i.) To raise or draw up the shoulders, as in expressing dislike, dread, doubt, or the like.
- (v. t.) To draw up or contract (the shoulders), especially by way of expressing dislike, dread, doubt, or the like.
• ShruggingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Shrug