Sinewed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SinewedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Fig.: Equipped; strengthened.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sinew
- (a.) Furnished with sinews; as, a strong-sinewed youth.
• SinewDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Muscle; nerve.
- (n.) Fig.: That which supplies strength or power.
- (v. t.) To knit together, or make strong with, or as with, sinews.
- (n.) A tendon or tendonous tissue. See Tendon.