Skirted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SkirtedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Skirt
• SkirtDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To be on the border; to live near the border, or extremity.
- (n.) A loose edging to any part of a dress.
- (n.) A petticoat.
- (n.) The lower and loose part of a coat, dress, or other like garment; the part below the waist; as, the skirt of a coat, a dress, or a mantle.
- (n.) The diaphragm, or midriff, in animals.
- (n.) Border; edge; margin; extreme part of anything
- (v. t.) To cover with a skirt; to surround.
- (v. t.) To border; to form the border or edge of; to run along the edge of; as, the plain was skirted by rows of trees.