Slab Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SlabDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is slimy or viscous; moist earth; mud; also, a puddle.
- (n.) An outside piece taken from a log or timber in sawing it into boards, planks, etc.
- (a.) Thick; viscous.
- (n.) A thin piece of anything, especially of marble or other stone, having plane surfaces.
- (n.) The wryneck.
- (n.) The slack part of a sail.
• SlabberedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Slabber