Sleek Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SleekDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A slick.
- (n.) That which makes smooth; varnish.
- (v. t.) To make even and smooth; to render smooth, soft, and glossy; to smooth over.
- (adv.) With ease and dexterity.
- (superl.) Having an even, smooth surface; smooth; hence, glossy; as, sleek hair.
- (superl.) Not rough or harsh.
• SleekingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Sleek