Snoring Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SnoringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of respiring through the open mouth so that the currents of inspired and expired air cause a vibration of the uvula and soft palate, thus giving rise to a sound more or less harsh. It is usually unvoluntary, but may be produced voluntarily.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Snore
• SnoreDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A harsh nasal noise made in sleep.
- (v. i.) To breathe with a rough, hoarse, nasal voice in sleep.