Spattering Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SpatteringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Spatter
• SpatterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) Fig.: To injure by aspersion; to defame; to soil; also, to throw out in a defamatory manner.
- (v. i.) To throw something out of the mouth in a scattering manner; to sputter.
- (v. t.) To distribute by sprinkling; to sprinkle around; as, to spatter blood.
- (v. t.) To sprinkle with a liquid or with any wet substance, as water, mud, or the like; to make wet of foul spots upon by sprinkling; as, to spatter a coat; to spatter the floor; to spatter boots with mud.