Splay Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SplayDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To spay; to castrate.
- (a.) Displayed; spread out; turned outward; hence, flat; ungainly; as, splay shoulders.
- (a.) A slope or bevel, especially of the sides of a door or window, by which the opening is made larged at one face of the wall than at the other, or larger at each of the faces than it is between them.
- (v. t.) To display; to spread.
- (v. t.) To dislocate, as a shoulder bone.
- (v. t.) To turn on one side; to render oblique; to slope or slant, as the side of a door, window, etc.
• SplayfeetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Splayfoot