Sprit Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SpritDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A shoot; a sprout.
- (v. i.) A small boom, pole, or spar, which crosses the sail of a boat diagonally from the mast to the upper aftmost corner, which it is used to extend and elevate.
- (v. i.) To throw out with force from a narrow orifice; to eject; to spurt out.
- (v. t.) To sprout; to bud; to germinate, as barley steeped for malt.
• SpritefullyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Spritely