Spurting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SpurtingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Spurt
• SpurtDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To gush or issue suddenly or violently out in a stream, as liquor from a cask; to rush from a confined place in a small stream or jet; to spirt.
- (n.) A sudden and energetic effort, as in an emergency; an increased exertion for a brief space.
- (v. i.) To make a sudden and violent exertion, as in an emergency.
- (v. t.) To throw out, as a liquid, in a stream or jet; to drive or force out with violence, as a liquid from a pipe or small orifice; as, to spurt water from the mouth.