Squad Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SquadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Sloppy mud.
- (n.) A small party of men assembled for drill, inspection, or other purposes.
- (n.) Hence, any small party.
• SquadronDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A detachment of vessels employed on any particular service or station, under the command of the senior officer; as, the North Atlantic Squadron.
- (n.) A body of cavarly comparising two companies or troops, and averging from one hundred and twenty to two hundred men.
- (n.) Primarily, a square; hence, a square body of troops; a body of troops drawn up in a square.
• SquadronedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Formed into squadrons, or squares.