Squander Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SquanderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To scatter; to disperse.
- (v. i.) To wander at random; to scatter.
- (v. i.) To spend lavishly; to be wasteful.
- (n.) The act of squandering; waste.
- (v. t.) To spend lavishly or profusely; to spend prodigally or wastefully; to use without economy or judgment; to dissipate; as, to squander an estate.
• SquanderedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Squander