Squarrose Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SquarroseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Ragged or full of lose scales or projecting parts; rough; jagged
- (a.) Consisting of scales widely divaricating; having scales, small leaves, or other bodies, spreading widely from the axis on which they are crowded; -- said of a calyx or stem.
- (a.) Having scales spreading every way, or standing upright, or at right angles to the surface; -- said of a shell.
- (a.) Divided into shreds or jags, raised above the plane of the leaf, and not parallel to it; said of a leaf.