Stimulated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• StimulatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Stimulate
• StimulateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To excite as if with a goad; to excite, rouse, or animate, to action or more vigorous exertion by some pungent motive or by persuasion; as, to stimulate one by the hope of reward, or by the prospect of glory.
- (v. t.) To excite; to irritate; especially, to excite the activity of (a nerve or an irritable muscle), as by electricity.