Stowing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• StowingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A method of working in which the waste is packed into the space formed by excavating the vein.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Stow
• StowDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To place or arrange in a compact mass; to put in its proper place, or in a suitable place; to pack; as, to stowbags, bales, or casks in a ships hold; to stow hay in a mow; to stow sheaves.
- (v. t.) To put away in some place; to hide; to lodge.
- (v. t.) To arrange anything compactly in; to fill, by packing closely; as, to stow a box, car, or the hold of a ship.