Subpoenaed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SubpoenaedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Subpoena
• SubpoenaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To serve with a writ of subpoena; to command attendance in court by a legal writ, under a penalty in case of disobedience.
- (n.) A writ commanding the attendance in court, as a witness, of the person on whom it is served, under a penalty; the process by which a defendant in equity is commanded to appear and answer the plaintiffs bill.